Maria Luisa Garcia, MD
Dra. Maria Luisa Garcia
, is the anesthesiologist of both Dr. Alejandro Lopez and Dr. Jacqueline Osuna.
Doctor of Medical Degree, MD With Honors (GPA 3.8), Universidad Anahuac, Mexico City, 1994-2000.
Neuroanesthesiology (GPA 3.7) National Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery. Mexico City 3/2004-2/2006.
Anesthesiology (GPA 4.0) National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition. Mexico City. 3/2001-2/2004. Third level Hospital, well known for its Bariatric’s Center.
Memberships and Affiliates
- World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologists (WFSA)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA)
- Confederation of Latino American Societies of Anesthesiology (CLASA)
- Mexican Federation of Anesthesiology
- Tijuana’s Anesthesiologist College
- Tijuana Doctor’s College
- National Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery’s Graduates Society
- National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition’s Graduates Society